Top tips for pet owners
Zoflora has been handed down through family generations for over 90 years, so you can be safe in the knowledge that our proven formula will help improve hygiene and reduce the risk of infection to your pets as well as to you and your family.
Here are our top tips for pet owners using Zoflora, to create a fragrant and hygienically clean home:
- It's important for pet owners to regularly disinfect the home because pets can carry many bacteria such as MRSA, Salmonella and E Coli. Disinfection with Zoflora can help prevent cross infections.
- After treating surfaces with Zoflora disinfectant, pet animals should be kept away from any treated areas until they have dried completely.
- Litter trays, hard beds, hard floors where pets walk, feeding and water bowls, pet toys and patios where pets toilet, should all be disinfected regularly.
- Diluted Zoflora can be used to clean up pet accidents, even on carpets or rugs, to kill bacteria and odours. Simply test on a small inconspicuous area first.
- Zoflora is not suitable for use in aquaria or fish tanks. If using Zoflora in any room which has a fish tank, cover the fish tank and keep it covered until half an hour after use.
- Zoflora can be used around puppies and kittens, as long as directions for use are followed and treated areas have dried completely before your puppy or kitten has access to it.
- Zoflora cannot be used around household reptiles.
- Zoflora can also be used neat (undiluted) poured down ceramic and metal sinks, drains and toilet bowls.
Zoflora is delighted to be sponsoring the 'Discover Cats' zone at the first ever Manchester Pet Show on 7th and 8th September at EventCity. We hope to see you there! For all the latest news follow us on Twitter @lovezoflora or visit us at www.facebook.com/lovezoflora.
Posted by Zoflora (15/01/2015)