12 Days of Christmas
On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...the Zoflora festive fragrances!
With Christmas just around the corner, we’re sharing 12 ways you can use the new festive fragrances around your home to keep it clean, healthy and fragrant this season. So grab your favourite fragrance from our winter collection and read on for some inspiration.
- Add a couple of capfuls of Zoflora to an old, empty reed diffuser to bring it back to life and fill your home with festive fragrance.
- Soak a cloth in diluted Zoflora and wipe it over your radiators. Enjoy the beautiful scent radiating through your home when the heating comes on.
- Soak a cotton ball in Zoflora and leave it in the box you store your Christmas cards in, so your family and friends are greeted with festive fragrance when they open their cards.
- Create a cosy atmosphere this Christmas by popping a capful of Zoflora into the detergent drawer when washing your cushion covers, blankets and other soft furnishing.
- Eliminate the smell of Christmas cooking by pouring a couple of capfuls of Zoflora into a sink of hot water and allowing the fragrant steam to fill your kitchen.
- Wipe down surfaces, door knobs and other germ hot spots with Zoflora to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses – including those which cause the common cold!
- Spray diluted Zoflora onto your welcome mats to greet guests with beautiful, festive fragrance.
- Add a capful of Zoflora to a bowl of old potpourri to give it a festive twist.
- Don’t forget your furry friends this Christmas! Soak their pet toys in a sink of diluted Zoflora to eliminate odour and kill 99.9 of bacteria and viruses that may be lurking.
- Dip your car air freshener into Zoflora and hang it back up, so festive fragrance can follow you wherever you go.
- All those extra mouths to feed at Christmas means your dishwasher may be putting in a few extra shifts this month. Keep it smelling fresh by pouring a capful of Zoflora in the drain and running a hot cycle.
- It wouldn’t be Christmas if the family didn’t fight over which festive telly to watch – just make sure the TV remote is bacteria free by disinfecting with Zoflora first!
Warm Cinnamon, Cranberry & Orange and Winter Spice (120ml) are available now in Poundland, Poundworld, Savers, B&M, Home Bargains and Iceland - RRP £1.
Winter Morning (120ml) is available now in Tesco, Asda, Morrisons and Sainsburys - RRP £1.20.
Posted by Zoflora (08/12/2017)