Protecting your home & workspace from coronavirus with Zoflora
Does Zoflora kill coronavirus?
Yes! We can confirm that Zoflora has been laboratory tested and proven to kill coronaviruses, including the COVID-19 virus (SARS-CoV-2), and conforms to the latest British standard BS EN14476:2013+A2:2019 relating to the virucidal activity of chemical disinfectants, when used at 1:40 dilution with a 1 minute contact time.
Find out more Efficacy Information here.
Prof. Steve Makin, Head of Research and Development at Zoflora
Learn how we tested Zoflora against the COVID-19 virus (SARS-CoV-2).
Avoid catching or spreading germs
- Where a mask or face covering when out in public, especially if you are heading into supermarkets or spaces you may come into contact with people outside of your household.
- When you feel a cough or sneeze coming along, make sure to cover your mouth with a tissue or cough/sneeze into your elbow, particularly if in a public place.
- Don’t leave used tissues lying around! Put them into a bin as soon as you can.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water.
- Carry hand sanitiser and use regularly when on the go.
- If you are feeling unwell, avoid public spaces such as work, schools and public transport.
- Try not to come into close contact with anyone who is showing symptoms of respiratory illness.
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth as much as possible.
Dr Ellie’s advice for small businesses coming out of lockdown.
We spoke to Dr Ellie Cannon who has answered some popular questions from small business owners in the UK, who are opening their doors after lock. Here’s her advice...
Can my pet give me coronavirus?
There is currently no evidence which suggests that humans can contract COVID-19 from their pets including dogs and cats. However, it is always a good idea to wash your hands after coming into contact with pets and other animals as some bacteria and viruses can spread from animals to humans.
Zoflora can be used to kill viruses on many surfaces in your home, including those specific to pets. When using Zoflora in homes with pets just make sure to exclude pets from the area before use and allow surfaces to dry completely before allowing your pets back into the area.
Advice from Dr Ellie
Watch this short video from GP Dr Ellie Cannon answering your questions about coronavirus.
Recreate the blossoming of spring flowers throughout your home with fresh herbs and citrus.
Let Summer Breeze blow through your home, with classic blooms of peony, freesia and rose.